Content Marketing Manager
This position is located in our Severna Park, MD headquarters
We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager who will develop, lead, and grow CallTrackingMetrics’ content strategy. A successful candidate is constantly designing for adaptive content, obsessed with content quality, structure, performance management, and ongoing content optimization. In addition to a strong strategic mindset, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who successfully balances creative and technical skills.
The right candidate will also have proficiency in creating and delivering dynamic presentations, to position us as subject matter experts at various conferences and events.
- Work closely with marketing, customer success, and sales to help define user needs, personas, and product objectives.
- Develop and evolve tone guidelines and a content roadmap to ensure our marketing, UI, and overall product experience speaks in the same voice and communicates effectively.
- Consult with product development and marketing on positioning new features and updates.
- Manage our content inventory and ensure it is consistently complete, effective, and competitive.
- Help manage the information architecture of our marketing site, including metadata, site structure, and blog content.
- Manage working relationships with external copywriters or content producers as necessary.
- Recommend and oversee the substance, format, production, and distribution of product videos, white papers, presentations, press releases, and more.
- Meet regularly with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to collaborate on content strategy, themes, schedules, distribution, and amplification.
- Support special content projects as needed: research, thought-leadership or native articles, infographics, case studies, etc.
- Champion innovative practices in content development in order to increase engagement and facilitate consumption.
- Regularly evaluate and report on content performance and effectiveness.
- Act as a marketing SME and deliver dynamic presentations at industry conferences
- A bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or a related field is required
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing or any role that involves strategy, planning, creating, and evaluating content
- Personal passion for content/storytelling is a must
- Knowledge of publishing and analytics platforms (such as Google Analytics, Simply Measured, Meltwater, Facebook Insights, Omniture, etc.), preferred
- Must be proficient in the social space and all of its platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others
- Working knowledge of HubSpot marketing automation platform, preferred
- Strong copywriting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage timelines with clear and organized deliverables
- Ability to travel for conferences
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonuses with potential to earn up to 20% of salary
- Generous PTO policy- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Plan
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Dedicated time to learn
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start up
If this sounds like you, we’d enjoy the opportunity to talk further!