Founded 7 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics is a subscription software service with over 100,000 users in 50 different countries. As early creators in the SaaS/UCaaS space, our technology provides marketing attribution for businesses to track which ad campaigns drive phone calls, texts, form fills, and conversions. We are also the only company to offer call tracking combined with robust contact center tools all in one platform. This powerful combination enables organizations around the world to improve the ROI on their ad campaigns, drive more conversions, increase efficiencies, and automate their operations.
We are a fun, fast-growing team of 40 people based in Severna Park, MD (conveniently located near Annapolis and Baltimore). We are looking for people who are excited to help us grow the business and continue to master their own skills. Our company has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies and ranked as a finalist in Baltimore Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
We’re currently growing our Customer Success team and are looking for a driven, strategic, and goal-oriented Customer Success Associate to join our team.
Our Customer Success Associates manage inbound sales requests from our tenured customers. Our clients need a trusted advisor to help them understand how our product can provide attribution, help them grow their business, and provide a robust communication solution that unifies Sales, Marketing and Operations.
The best candidates will have the following:
- Experience working in Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, or related field.
- Ability to manage a high volume of activities.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with others.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong objection handling skills
- Excellent organization when managing projects
- Be positive, supportive, and self-starting
- Demonstrate hustle and persistence
- Be curious and ask questions to get to the heart of the matter
- Have a strong interest in technology and/or software
- Have a willingness and desire to learn and grow quickly in a startup environment
- Handle commercial inquiries (such as plan change discussions, discounts, usage expansion, professional services, selling add-on services) from our tenured customers
- Work smartly across a high volume of tenured customers to drive adoption, usage, upgrades, long term contracts, and revenue
- Work closely with our Technical Support team to escalate customer issues and escalations
- Contribute to the team with new ideas and make suggestions for continued process improvements
- Work to become a product expert and continue to learn about industry trends and info to best support our customers
- Use Customer Success software to help prioritize the management of tenured customers
- Identify and manage at risk customers effectively to help reduce churn and exceed company churn targets
- Orienting new main contacts at established accounts
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years proven experience managing a portfolio of business accounts with demonstrated contract value growth and renewal performance
- 2+ years experience working with customers at the Director, VP, or Executive level
- 2+ years working in an advertising, marketing, telecommunications or SaaS business
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Experience guiding customers through software demonstrations or implementations
- 2+ years managing Accounts in Salesforce or similar CRM across hundreds of customers
- Someone who knows how to use technology to prioritize
- Someone with very strong time management skills
- Someone who is efficient, works smart and is going to be able to balance priorities and requests
- Competitive salary and quarterly commission package
- Annual company bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Company outings
- Casual work environment