CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, call routing, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
Who are we hiring (and what will they do)?
We are looking for a driven, strategic, and goal-oriented Customer Success Associate to join our team. As a Customer Success Associate, you will manage inbound sales requests from our tenured customers. Our clients need a trusted advisor to help them understand how our product can provide attribution, help them grow their business, and provide a robust communication solution that unifies Sales, Marketing and Operations. As a successful Customer Success Associate, you will:
- Handle commercial inquiries (such as plan change discussions, discounts, usage expansion, professional services, selling add-on services) from our tenured customers.
- Work smartly across a high volume of tenured customers to drive adoption, usage, upgrades, long term contracts, and revenue.
- Work closely with our Technical Support team to escalate and solve customer issues.
- Contribute to the team with new ideas and make suggestions for continued process improvements
- Work to become a product expert, continuously learning about industry trends and information to best support our customers
- Use Customer Success software to help prioritize the management of tenured customers.
- Identify and manage at-risk customers effectively to help reduce churn and exceed company churn targets.
- Orienting new main contacts at established accounts
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience working in Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, or a related field
- 2+ years proven experience managing a portfolio of business accounts with demonstrated contract value growth and renewal performance
- 2+ years experience working with customers at the Director, VP, or Executive level
- 2+ years working in an advertising, marketing, telecommunications or SaaS business
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Experience guiding customers through software demonstrations or implementations
- 2+ years managing Accounts in Salesforce or similar CRM across hundreds of customers
- Someone who is efficient, organized, works smart, and is going to be able to balance priorities and requests
- The ability to manage a high volume of activities
- Ability to quickly build rapport with others
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong objection-handling skills
- Someone who is positive, supportive, and self-starting
- Demonstrates hustle and persistence
- Someone who is curious, and not afraid to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter
- A strong interest in technology and/or software
- A willingness and desire to learn and grow quickly in a startup environment
What do you get in return?
- Not to brag, but we are an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- Flexible work schedule and flexible work locations with the ability to work full-time remote
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action