Founded 8 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics is a subscription software service with over 100,000 users in 90 different countries. As early creators in the SaaS/UCaaS space, our technology provides marketing attribution for businesses to track which ad campaigns drive phone calls, texts, form fills, and conversions. We are also the only company to offer call tracking combined with robust contact center tools all in one platform. This powerful combination enables organizations around the world to improve the ROI on their ad campaigns, drive more conversions, increase efficiencies, and automate their operations.
We are a fun, fast-growing team of 50 people based in Severna Park, MD (conveniently located near Annapolis and Baltimore). Our company has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies and ranked as a finalist in Baltimore Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Are you looking for a position where you can showcase your drive and desire to grow, while working with your team members to constantly improve our products and achieve a better customer experience? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our team. As a successful Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will manage our largest customer relationships, serving as the main point of contact for CallTrackingMetrics. As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, your focus will be ensuring a positive customer experience, reducing churn, driving portfolio growth, and increasing the overall LTV of your customers.
As a successful team member, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing our largest customer relationships, serving as the main point of contact for CallTrackingMetrics, with a focus on driving usage growth and retention
- Working closely with assigned customers as a strategic partner to drive adoption, and ensuring they continue to see value in their partnership with CallTrackingMetrics
- Preparing, implementing, and executing Strategic Account Plans with customers on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Driving upgrades and adoption of additional services from within book of business
- Working closely with our Professional Services, Technical Support and Engineering teams to manage customer issues and escalations
- Proactively Identifying and managing at risk customers effectively to help reduce churn and exceed company churn targets
- Being a leading contributor to the Customer Success team and the company at large with new ideas and make suggestions for continued process improvements
- Demonstrating exemplary product knowledge, serving as a role model for the rest of the customer success team and have a finger on the pulse of our industry, competition and best practices to educate and challenge customers and your peers.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years proven experience managing a portfolio of Enterprise accounts with demonstrated contract value growth and renewal performance
- Experience managing a portfolio of customers contributing millions in annual revenue each year
- 5+ years experience working with executives at the C-Suite level
- 5+ years working in an advertising, marketing, telecommunications or SaaS business
- Experience negotiating complex contracts and handling objections
- Experience guiding customers through software demonstrations or implementations onsite and online
- 5+ years managing Accounts in Salesforce or similar CRM
- A demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport with others at various seniority levels in organizations
- Have a strong interest in technology and/or software, and a desire to learn and grow quickly in a startup environment
- Ability to travel and present to customers onsite (travel 25-50% of the time)
- Must demonstrate a high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with solid project management skills
- A natural leader and mentor. The ideal candidate will be confident to work independently, but also a strong team player that is willing to help team members, including those outside their immediate team
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization effectively
What you get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Eligible for quarterly commissions
- Eligible for quarterly bonuses with potential to earn up to 15% of salary
- Generous PTO policy ad flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage for employees; generous coverage for vision plans and dependents on medical and dental
- Additional benefits include Employer-paid short and long-term disability, parental leave, etc.
- 401K Plan with per-pay employer matching
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start up
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action