CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
What position are we hiring for?
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who is enthusiastic about automation. As a successful DevOps Engineer, you should have experience working with tools like Ansible, be highly proficient with Linux, and be comfortable working within a shell using Bash. In this role you will:
- Implement and manage DevOps infrastructure projects
- Design, implement and manage secure automation solutions for developing, testing and production
- Build and deploy automation solutions
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop, deploy and maintain solutions for data backup, disaster recovery, and security and performance monitoring
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or relative experience in one of those fields
- Experience with Ansible for network automation
- Understanding of system administration in a Linux environment
- High proficiency in Bash
- Proficiency in either Ruby, Python or Perl
- Experience with ssh, nginx, haproxy, and MySQL
- Familiarity with a variety of integration and configuration tools
- Experience with delivery of a SaaS product is ideal, but not required
- A strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change
- Not afraid of deadlines and able to perform well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, but also be a strong team player across the organization
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with anyone effectively
What do you get in return?
- You get to work with an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- Flexible work schedule and flexible work locations with the ability to work full-time remote
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action