Digital Marketing Manager
This position is located in our Severna Park, MD headquarters
Are you passionate about enhancing brand awareness and driving website traffic to acquire leads and customers? If optimizing for conversions is your strong suit, then join our dynamic team as a Digital Marketing Manager! Featured on the Fortune 1000 in Maryland for the last two years, our fast growing company is in need of a strong digital marketer, who specializes in paid search and social, to take us to the next level.
Digital Marketing Manager
This role is an expert in digital marketing and buying practices across digital channels, with a core focus on paid advertising, and is looked upon as a thought leader on emerging practices. This role drives innovation at both the strategic and execution level, and cultivates key partnerships to deliver the best digital media experiences across web, search, social, programmatic, display, and video.
- Use your Paid Search Marketing breadth and depth of experience to plan, develop, implement, and optimize the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and communicate performance of campaigns, optimization opportunities, and budget adjustments
- Work with marketing team to target and acquire new customers in key consumer segments
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to create landing pages that convert
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Work with creative team on ad and landing page development to ensure search terms, keywords, and messaging work in harmony
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- Five or more years actively managing campaigns in Google Ads (certification required)
- Five or more years using Google Analytics (certification required)
- Three or more years managing paid ad campaigns in Facebook
- Experience with online content development— solid instincts for what makes compelling copy that will elicit action
- Experience using CMS systems, preferably WordPress
- Experience using A/B testing
- Two or more years experience managing campaign performance within a marketing automation platform, preferably HubSpot
- Solid knowledge of third party ad servers, programmatic and geo-fencing/geo-targeting campaigns
- Experience with all areas of digital media including search, social, display, video, affiliate, and programmatic
- Understanding of media mix, multi-touch attribution, and media measurement methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and prioritize shifting opportunities.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.