Digital Marketing Manager
This position is located in our Severna Park, MD headquarters
Are you a passionate SEM/SEO marketer that studies changes in Googles algorithms to stay ahead of the curve? If optimization that leads to conversions are your strong suit we have a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team! Featured on the Fortune 1000 in Maryland for the last two years, our fast growing company is in need of a strong digital marketer to take us to the next level.
Digital Marketing Manager
This role is an expert in digital marketing and buying practices across digital channels and is looked upon as a thought leader on emerging practices. This role drives innovation at both the strategic and execution level, and cultivates key partnerships to deliver the best digital media opportunities to the business across web, email, social, programmatic, display, and video.
- Use your Paid Search Marketing breadth and depth of experience to plan, develop, implement and optimize the performance of digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, programmatic, display advertising, and video
- Manage and communicate performance of campaigns, optimization opportunities, and budget adjustments
- Develop marketing automation programs that provide unique value propositions, create new business partnerships, acquire new customers in key consumer segments, and align with business goals
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with marketing team, engineering and sales team to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Work with creative team on ad and landing page development to ensure media and creative strategies work in harmony
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- Five or more years actively managing campaigns in Google Adwords (certification required)
- Five or more years using Google Analytics (certification required)
- Experience with online content development— solid instincts for what makes compelling copy that will elicit action
- Experience using CMS systems, preferably WordPress
- Experience using A/B testing
- Two or more years developing and managing programs in a marketing automation platform, preferably Marketo
- Solid knowledge of third party ad servers, programmatic and social buying platforms
- Experience with all areas of digital media including search, social, display, video, affiliate and programmatic
- Understanding of media mix, multi-touch attribution, and media measurement methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and prioritize shifting opportunities.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.