CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, call routing, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
Who are we hiring (and what will they do)?
We are looking for a Director of Sales to manage our growing sales team, help facilitate the sales process, grow the CTM pipeline, and ultimately drive portfolio growth of our customer relationships. As a successful Director of Sales, you will:
- Provide leadership to the sales team, closely monitoring and planning sales activities to ensure the team achieves targets and quarterly sales quotas.
- Review and analyze sales and operational records and reports; use data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Develop strategic approaches and map ‘win’ plans around specific targets.
- Assist team in Identifying key targets and decision makers to add to the pipeline.
- Help team liaise with decision-makers to assess their needs, direct sales efforts, and provide them with the most relevant products and services.
- Serve as a senior strategic partner to help drive adoption.
- Ensure the CTM sales team works closely with recently won clients to grow relationships during the first year.
- Resolve customer complaints and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Contribute to the development of work flows, support functions, sales processes, and marketing collateral to facilitate the sales cycle.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to develop strategic account-based management reach-out cadences, targeted by personas and verticals, and appropriately layering communication to earn a meeting.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure a best-in-class customer journey by creating and maintaining SLAs with each department.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies.
- Work with the Controller to prepare, monitor, and maintain an annual budget for the Sales team.
- Act as company representative at trade association meetings, as necessary.
- Working with Human Resources, hire and train sales team members
- Conduct annual performance evaluations for sales team members that are timely and constructive.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-focused discipline
- 5+ years proven experience managing a sales team preferably in fast-paced, technology-driven environments
- Strong solution selling skills with the ability to quickly learn and demonstrate strong product knowledge of CTM’s software
- 5+ years proven experience in outbound SaaS/software enterprise sales efforts
- Extensive experience selling into enterprise accounts with a strong track record of navigating large, complex deals
- 5+ years experience working with executives at the C-Suite level
- 5+ years working in a SaaS/software business with a working knowledge of the SaaS landscape, integrations, automation and IA/AI
- Experience guiding customers through software demonstrations or implementations onsite and online
- Experience with sales technology and tools e.g. Google Suite, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- Have a strong interest in technology and/or software, and a desire to learn and grow quickly in a startup environment
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change.
- Not afraid of deadlines and able to perform well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently, but also be a strong team player across the organization.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with anyone.
What do you get in return?
- Not to brag, but we are an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- Flexible work schedule and flexible work locations with the ability to work full-time remote
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action