CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, call routing, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
Who are we hiring (and what will they do)?
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our team. As a successful Enterprise Customer Success Manager, your focus will be ensuring a positive customer experience, reducing churn, driving portfolio growth, and increasing the overall Lifetime Value of your customers. As a successful Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage our largest customer relationships, serving as the main point of contact for CallTrackingMetrics, with a focus on driving usage growth and retention.
- Work closely with assigned customers as a strategic partner to drive adoption, and ensure they continue to see value in their partnership with CallTrackingMetrics.
- Prepare, implement, and execute Strategic Account Plans with customers on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Drive upgrades and adoption of additional services from within your book of business.
- Work closely with our Professional Services, Technical Support and Engineering teams to manage customer issues and escalations.
- Proactively Identify and manage at risk customers effectively to help reduce churn and exceed company churn targets.
- Be a leading contributor to the Customer Success team and the company at large, with new ideas and make suggestions for continued process improvements.
- Demonstrate exemplary product knowledge, serve as a role model for the rest of the customer success team and have a finger on the pulse of our industry, competition and best practices.
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years proven experience managing a portfolio of Enterprise accounts with demonstrated contract value growth and renewal performance
- Experience managing a portfolio of customers contributing millions in annual revenue each year
- 5+ years experience working with executives at the C-Suite level
- 5+ years working in an advertising, marketing, telecommunications or SaaS business
- Experience negotiating complex contracts and handling objections
- Experience guiding customers through software demonstrations or implementations onsite and online
- 5+ years managing Accounts in Salesforce or similar CRM
- A demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport with others at various seniority levels in organizations
- Have a strong interest in technology and/or software, and a desire to learn and grow quickly in a startup environment
- Ability to travel and present to customers onsite (travel 25-50% of the time)
- Must demonstrate a high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with solid project management skills
- A natural leader and mentor. The ideal candidate will be capable of working independently and as a strong team player that is willing to help team members, including those outside their immediate team
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization effectively
What do you get in return?
- Not to brag, but we are an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- We offer flexible, hybrid in-office/remote work arrangements based upon the employee’s position and performance
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action