Founded 8 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics is a subscription software service with over 100,000 users in 90 different countries. As early creators in the SaaS/UCaaS space, our technology provides marketing attribution for businesses to track which ad campaigns drive phone calls, texts, form fills, and conversions. We are also the only company to offer call tracking combined with robust contact center tools all in one platform. This powerful combination enables organizations around the world to improve the ROI on their ad campaigns, drive more conversions, increase efficiencies, and automate their operations.
We are a fun, fast-growing team of 45 people based in Severna Park, MD (conveniently located near Annapolis and Baltimore). Our company has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies and ranked as a finalist in Baltimore Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Are you looking for a position where you can showcase your drive and desire to grow, while working with your team members to constantly improve our products and achieve a better customer experience? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will focus on the strategy and execution of a new growth marketing plan to increase customer engagement, drive usage and upgrades, reduce churn, and promote customer advocacy.
As a successful team member, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing customer lifecycle strategies to increase retention, expansion and advocacy
- Overseeing the creative execution of growth marketing campaigns, ensuring we stay true to our brand voice
- Building and owning all existing customer digital communications (including email, SMS, and push notifications), from early activation to tenured user
- Increasing customer loyalty and upgrades of new services by creating personalized contact strategies based on customer pain points and needs
- Launching a new customer referral program to increase new customer acquisitions
- Coordinating with the Professional Services team to develop consistent content/messaging across onboarding and training materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or similar discipline is preferred
- At least 2-3 years experience in a growth marketing role at a B2B SaaS company is preferred, but not required
- Excellent copywriting skills and an eye for design
- Background in Salesforce or experience with other CRMs
- Strong cross-functional contributor with the ability to work effectively with Customer Success, Marketing and Professional Service teams
- Strong analytical skills and a track record of data-driven decision making
- Customer oriented with the ability to empathize with our core customer base
- Understanding of how to run A|B or multivariate testing
- Prior experience running ABM and referral marketing programs is a plus
- Must demonstrate a high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- The ideal candidate will be confident to work independently, but also a strong team player that is willing to help team members, including those outside their immediate team
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization effectively
What you get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Eligible for quarterly bonuses with potential to earn up to 15% of salary
- Generous PTO policy and flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage for employees; generous coverage for vision plans and dependents on medical and dental
- Additional benefits include Employer-paid short and long-term disability, parental leave, etc.
- 401K Plan with per-pay employer matching
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start up
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action