CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
What position are we hiring for (and what will they do)?
We are looking for a Manager of Training and Development to develop and implement CTM’s corporate training plan from the ground up. This will include creating and delivering our ongoing internal product training, having oversight of our new hire onboarding, and partnering with HR to create training programs to align with career pathing and succession plans for each position. In this role, you will ultimately be responsible for not only increasing technical product knowledge and soft skills, but also ensuring retention of our employees. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to bring software training best practices to the table, preferably in a start-up or rapidly growing highly technical organization.
This role will report directly to the COO and will also be responsible for building out a training team. Within the first 3 months, the Manager of Training & Development will hire a Training & Development Specialist to assist them in achieving the goals of the training department.
As a successful Manager of Training and Development you will:
- Identify both key corporate-wide and individual training needs
- Create new curriculum (and search for gaps in current training content, as necessary)
- Meet with managers regularly to determine training to align with their teams career objectives and goals
- Work with Human Resources to develop career pathing strategies to ultimately generate higher productivity and retention rates
- Work with Directors to assess employee strengths and weakness, and assign product, technical, and soft skills training classes, as necessary
- Provide feedback to COO and directors regarding the progress of individual growth and onboarding efforts
- Develop and implement cross-training programs
- Set up leadership development programs
- Work closely with product management team to become a CTM product expert, training on current and new features and integrations
- Oversee and enhance our current orientation/new hire onboarding program
- Other duties as assigned
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Education, or Human Resources.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years experience in a full-time training role involved with a variety of technical and personal development curriculum
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in a Training and Development Department
- Demonstrated ability to conduct needs assessments, curriculum creation, and training effectiveness evaluations
- Experience creating and implementing highly strategic career pathing plans
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and overseeing new hire onboarding programs implementation
- History of successful training department management
- Mastery of public speaking and training platforms
- Ability to quickly gauge and work with employees with various technical skill levels, and adapt accordingly
- Strong cross-functional contributor with the ability to work effectively within the department and across the organization
- Team-oriented with the ability to empathize with our employee’s training needs and quickly build rapport
- The ideal candidate will be confident to work independently, but also a strong team player that is willing to help team members
What do you get in return?
- You get to work with an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action