CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
Who are we hiring (and what will they do)?
We are looking for a Numbers Acquisition and Porting Specialist to join our team. As a successful Numbers Acquisition and Porting Specialist, you will:
- Receive requests from customers for number porting and new telephone number purchases via emails/chats/phone calls.
- Monitor number inventory and order replenishments to ensure coverage at all times based on customer demand.
- Create and maintain documentation relating to these transactions to include Letters of Authorization and Purchase Orders.
- Assist customers with the processing of business and identity documentation for phone numbers where required by local regulations.
- Verify the accuracy, provisioning and tracking orders from implementation/delivery to billing
- Maintain contact with the customer throughout the lifecycle of the porting and number purchase processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receive and review daily reports that show all customers in the process of porting out.
- Monitor porting lead times to ensure optimal port turnaround time.
- Troubleshoot with the carriers for service impacting issues.
- Resolve number porting escalations by facilitating close customer communication and escalating with underlying carriers, when necessary.
- Ensure supplemental requests are properly handled internally through customer support
- Continuously perform audits of our current processes and suggest modifications to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Provide a superior customer service experience during all interactions with our partners, vendors and customers.
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- An Associates Degree in a technology field or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 3+ years experience working on a help desk or in a call center
- 1-2 years experience in either the software, telecom, or marketing industry is preferred
- Experience working with an online ticketing system.
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects in various stages of completion and deliver status reports to management.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills including the use of Google Docs, Gmail etc..
- Experience creating and modifying documents in Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change
- Not afraid of deadlines and able to perform well under pressure and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, but also be a strong team player across the organization
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with anyone
What do you get in return?
- Not to brag, but we are an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- Flexible work schedule and flexible work locations with the ability to work full-time remote
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action