Founded 7 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics is a subscription software service with over 100,000 users in 50 different countries. As early creators in the SaaS/UCaaS space, our technology provides marketing attribution for businesses to track which ad campaigns drive phone calls, texts, form fills, and conversions. We are also the only company to offer call tracking combined with robust contact center tools all in one platform. This powerful combination enables organizations around the world to improve the ROI on their ad campaigns, drive more conversions, increase efficiencies, and automate their operations.
We are a fun, fast-growing team of 40 people based in Severna Park, MD (conveniently located near Annapolis and Baltimore). We are looking for people who are excited to help us grow the business and continue to master their own skills. Our company has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies and ranked as a finalist in Baltimore Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
We are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our team. This role will define and communicate the strategic path for our software and be responsible for developing and managing the product plan and backlog, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to define such initiatives.
As our Product Manager, you will build experiences and capabilities that will be leveraged by our 100,000 (and growing!) users. You will collaborate with our engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to develop a product strategy and build consensus across these diverse functional teams. Success will be measured through metrics such as engagement, stability, and retention.
- Build, maintain, and prioritize product roadmap with input from the right stakeholders that supports business and clients needs
- Coordinate product implementations and all aspects of release planning
- Work closely with counterparts in Development, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure consistent communication internally and externally on project progress
- Provide training and documentation for relevant areas for internal and external users
- Define and manage the QA process for all new product features and enhancements, analysis and reporting, and defect management
- Define and analyze metrics to evaluate the outcome of product launches
- Provide on-going strategic insights and thought leadership based on industry, customer, and marketplace trends
- Evaluate and develop new vendor relationships that drive value for the customer and internal stakeholders
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge regarding products, services, infrastructure and operations of the Company to achieve optimal insight into the Company’s product development, capabilities, and functionality requirements
- Understand compliance requirements (HIPAA, GDPR, PCI, etc.) and the impact on our software
- 5+ years in product management, with experience driving product development in a relevant software or telecommunications company
- An informed point of view about product design, as well as an understanding of how to create simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Excellent communication of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- An understanding of the technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience leading meetings and presenting information
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including effective listening and negotiation skills
- Ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Solutions-oriented and able to make independent decisions
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Generous PTO policy
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401K plan with matching
- Dedicated time to learn
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start up.
Does the above sound like you? Then we’d love to see what you could add to our team. Complete the form below and we will be in touch!