This position is located in our Severna Park, MD headquarters
Are you passionate about technology and have the ability to thrive in fast-paced environment? CallTrackingMetrics is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Maryland based team.
The Product Manager will be responsible for definition and communication of the strategic path for our software. You will develop and manage the product plan and backlog, working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
You will build experiences and capabilities that will be leveraged by our customers across the globe. You will work with engineering, marketing, sales, customer success, finance, legal and more to develop a product strategy and build consensus across these diverse functional teams. Success will be measured through metrics such as engagement, stability, retention, conversion, and other more granular metrics.
Founded 6 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics provides a subscription software service to help businesses manage the interactions they have with customers and link them back to marketing efforts. We work with over 30,000 organizations in 50 different countries. Learn more about us here: https://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/
We are a fun, fast growing team based in Severna Park, MD (conveniently near Annapolis and Baltimore). We are looking for people who are excited to help us grow the business and continue to master their own skills.
- Build, maintain and prioritize product roadmap with input from the right stakeholders that support business and clients needs;
- Coordinate product implementations and all aspects of release planning and work closely with counterparts in Development, Support, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to ensure consistent communication internally and externally;
- Provide training and documentation for internal and external users;
- Define and manage the QA process for new product features and enhancements;
- Define and analyze metrics to evaluate the outcome of product launches;
- Provide on-going strategic insights and thought leadership based on industry, customer, and marketplace trends;
- Evaluate and develop new vendor relationships that drive value for the customer and internal stakeholders;
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge regarding products, services, infrastructure and operations of the Company to achieve optimal insight into the Company’s product development, capabilities, and functionality requirements;
- Understand compliance requirements (HIPAA, GDPR, PCI, etc.) and the impact to our software.
Required Education and Work Experience:
- 7+ years in product management with experience driving product development in a software or telecommunications company;
- An informed point of view about product design and an understanding of how to create simple and intuitive user interfaces;
- Excellent communication of product decisions and the rationale behind them;
- An understanding of the technical architecture for web and mobile applications;
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree;
- Experience leading meetings and presenting information;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including effective listening and negotiation skills;
- Ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Solutions-oriented and able to make independent decisions.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Annual company bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Company outings
- Casual work environment
- Unlimited office snacks