CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
What position are we hiring for?
We are looking for a Professional Services/ Software Implementation Consultant who will not only partner with customers to ensure a positive onboarding experience through initial product training and continued project support, but also work closely with the engineering team to help customize software solutions as well as make minor bug fixes and enhancements for your clients. You will also work with our internal sales and customer development teams to manage customer expectations and goals, reduce churn, and ultimately increase the overall adoption, usage and Lifetime Value of CTM’s customers. You will also provide insights on client-to-business interactions and work cross-departmentally to improve the customer experience.
What will you do in this role?
- Become a CTM product expert, and continuously build upon that expertise (including keeping up with new features and integrations as they are deployed)
- Serve as the primary point person for new customers during their onboarding and initial set-up process
- Working alongside the engineering team to customize software solutions for clients, leveraging your scripting knowledge to make minor bug fixes and enhancements (and getting engineering assistance, as needed)
- Explain and suggest process accelerator options and plan changes to ensure customers are leveraging all of the marketing, tracking, and contact center tools CallTrackingMetrics offers
- Meet with the Sales team weekly for updates on new clients, and to gather customer expectations, including how to best engage with each new customer to accomplish their goals
- Provide feedback and regular reporting to the team about the progress of onboarding efforts
- Ensure Sales is informed of concerns and potential upsell opportunities etc.
- Take immediate action on alerts for new customers who need intervention in the set-up process
- Make and manage suggestions for process improvements
- Assist with testing and troubleshooting of account configuration to ensure errors are fixed
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and adoption rates of new customers.
- Other duties as assigned
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- Ability to quickly learn new software as well as an initiative to continue to grow your knowledge of our product as it continues to expand
- Bachelor’s Degree in business admin, technology, instructional design, or other relevant degree preferred
- 1- 3 years proven experience training, onboarding and assisting a portfolio of business accounts to reach their goals
- 1-3 years experience in help desk, network administration or related technical experience
- 1-3 years of SalesForce experience preferred
- 1- 3 years experience working with clients at the Director, VP, or Executive level
- Ability to quickly gauge and work with clients with various technical skill levels, and adapt accordingly
- Experience guiding customers through SaaS/UCaaS demonstrations, onboarding, or implementations while evaluating and improving the customer experience
- Solid project management skills, and the ability to manage a high volume of activities
- Strong cross-functional contributor with the ability to work effectively within the department and across the organization
- Customer-oriented with the ability to empathize with our core customer base and quickly build rapport
- Must demonstrate a high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines
- The ideal candidate will be confident to work independently, but also a strong team player that is willing to help team members, including those outside their immediate team
What do you get in return?
- You get to work with an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance and AD&D coverage equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action