Founded 7 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics is a subscription software service with over 100,000 users in 50 different countries. As early creators in the SaaS/UCaaS space, our technology provides marketing attribution for businesses to track which ad campaigns drive phone calls, texts, form fills, and conversions. We are also the only company to offer call tracking combined with robust contact center tools all in one platform. This powerful combination enables organizations around the world to improve the ROI on their ad campaigns, drive more conversions, increase efficiencies, and automate their operations.
We are a fun, fast-growing team of 40 people based in Severna Park, MD (conveniently located near Annapolis and Baltimore). Our company has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies and ranked as a finalist in Baltimore Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
We are currently seeking an experienced Professional Services Director to join our leadership team. The Director of Professional Services provides the strategic vision and leads service delivery for CallTrackingMetrics Professional Services Organization.
Reporting to the COO, the leader is responsible for developing strategies and operations to deliver best-in-class services (i.e., consulting, onboarding, implementation and educational services) to help customers accelerate the CTM transformation in their organizations. The Director of Professional Services works to build and scale a services business, in a bold, fast-moving, transparent and values-led organization to enable customer and company success.
- Develop strategic plans to build and evolve CTM’s professional service offerings
- Create service offerings aligned to enterprise and commercial market segments, including value positioning, scope of services, collateral and pricing.
- Lead delivery of paid consulting, education, onboarding, and implementation services to our customers, overseeing resource management, project delivery and operational success metrics.
- Be accountable for services financial goals and metrics, including bookings, revenue, gross margin and utilization.
- Own operational metrics, such as time-to-value, onboarding completions, customer satisfaction and on-time completion of projects.
- Build and scale global service operations (i.e., people, process, systems and tools) to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while building an effective and efficient delivery methodologies.
- Recruit and grow professional services organization and develop organizational structure and career paths within it.
- Manage the professional services and education team members, fostering them to achieve their short and long term development goals.
- Work closely with commercial teams to develop plans to achieve onboarding completion goals and professional services revenue targets.
- Assist commercial teams with selling professional services to key accounts, participating in calls, in person visits etc.
- Work closely with commercial teams to develop seamless hand-offs and partnership leading up to, during and after engagements with customers so critical information, objectives and relationships are nurtured throughout.
- Support development of “pre-packaged” implementation and education solutions offerings to provide value added customer services.
- Deliver onsite training to key accounts.
- Work closely with development and product management team to ensure software is supporting their goals.
- Manage customer requirements and expectations and ensures customer engagement success.
- Act as an evangelist for CTM services participating in webinars, speaking events, and other educational forums.
- 5+ years of experience managing, leading and/or delivering professional services
- Proven experience building and leading a services team in fast-paced, growing company.
- 3 years experience with a subscription-based business model, delivering SaaS solutions
- Experience managing technical, cross-functional professional services teams (e.g., consulting, implementation, trainers, project managers) and delivery partners.
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling a professional services business with accountability for financial targets.
- Ability to be an evangelist for CallTrackingMetrics customers and serve according to our values.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Generous PTO policy
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plan
- 401K plan with matching
- The opportunity to build a department and join a talented, experienced leadership team
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to see what you might add to our team. Complete the form below and we will be in touch!