CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
What position are we hiring for?
We are looking for a part-time professional IT Support Specialist to join our team. As a successful IT Support Specialist, you will troubleshoot any technical issues quickly to make sure our business operations can continue running efficiently. Jobseekers should love helping people and be motivated by team success. If you’re committed to providing high-quality support while maintaining top levels of productivity, apply today!.
- Setup new Macbook Pros for new hires
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for users
- Help remote users troubleshoot network or other hardware and software issues
- Other duties as assigned
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- Experience with any/all of the following:
- Installing, upgrading, and maintaining MacOS
- Installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux (Ubuntu, Arch, Gentoo, CentOS, AWS, etc.)
- Networking (switches, routers, PoE)
- Google Workplace (formerly GSuite)
- iPhones and iPads
- Android phones and tablets
- Raspberry Pi (or other single board computers)
- Scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python)
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change
- Not afraid of deadlines and able to perform well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, but also be a strong team player across the organization
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with anyone effectively
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action