This position is located in our Severna Park, MD headquarters
CallTrackingMetrics is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator/Developer for a unique and dynamic role that supports both external and internal clients. The CallTrackingMetrics team uses Salesforce to organize all of our prospect and customer interactions and also offers an integration between CTM and Salesforce as a critical feature for CTM customers.
The Salesforce Administrator/Developer will:
- Work with our staff to customize our Salesforce instance to support our engagement and growth goals
- Work with our customers to ensure our integration with Salesforce is functioning properly, meeting customer demand, and continuing to evolve with market needs
- Be a driving force in the evolution of CallTrackingMetrics’ CRM capabilities in general.
S/he will have significant experience in custom implementations of the application including, but not limited to, custom objects, custom workflows, integrations, storage management, scrubbing de-duping data, and reporting.
- Guide the team in translating requirements into Salesforce configuration, identifying where custom development/integration may need to occur
- Participate and take the lead in developing custom Salesforce configurations and enhancements to our integration with Salesforce
- Develop cloud based applications through the Force.com platform
- Build functionalities in a sandbox with Visualforce or Apex
- Leverage API’s to ensure all critical systems can communicate efficiently with Salesforce (WordPress, Marketo, CallTrackingMetrics, Gravity Forms etc)
- Regularly work with Sales and Support teams to enhance our internal instance to accomplish engagement goals
- Master the CallTrackingMetrics platform and how it integrates with Salesforce so that you can be the expert for customer questions involving the integration
- Serve as the subject matter expert in engagements with customers that involve our Salesforce integration
- Fix bugs for the smooth functioning of both our internal Salesforce instance as well as the integration between Salesforce and CTM for our customers.
- Based on customer and market feedback, regularly develop features to enhance the existing integration for our customers
- Conduct regular staff training on Salesforce
Required Skills & Experience:
- Four year college degree (BA/BS).
- 3-5 years relevant experience as a Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce APEX/API development
- 3-5 years of software development using Java, Ruby, Python, Go, Apex, etc.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Developer
- Experience with Salesforce third party add on application/functionality integration
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Can work well individually and on a team
- Proven experience in supporting business process engineering/re-engineering efforts for clients on the Salesforce platform
- Experience handling multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in the telecommunications or marketing/advertising industry.
- Engineering/Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Generous PTO policy
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Plan
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Dedicated time to learn
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start up.
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to see what you might add to our team. Complete the form below and we will be in touch!