Founded 7 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics provides a subscription software service to over 100,000 users in 50 different countries. You can learn more about us here: http://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/
CallTrackingMetrics is the only SaaS/UCaaS all in one call tracking and contact center solution. As early creators in the UCaaS space our technology provides attribution on campaigns that drive phone calls, texts and form fills. Paired with a full contact center solution our platform can increase efficiencies, drive higher conversions and automate operations. We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join our team. You will be responsible for producing high-quality documentation, working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements, and writing easy-to-understand internal and external guides.
- Develop and maintain clear organizational structure for articles in knowledge base.
- Ensure that all articles are up to date with current screenshots, instructions, and path instructions.
- Monitor engagement analytics for the knowledge and develop strategies for increased usage.
- Actively balance updating existing articles for accuracy and engagement with creating new articles as the customers and product evolves.
- Develop systems for receiving, organizing and executing on article update requests from internal and external customers. Success will be an active stream of requests and overall engagement from the organization in the accuracy of the knowledge base.
- Actively participate in product release meetings, identifying documentation needed to support the release and complete those updates for the deploy date.
- Construct weekly release notes, document the updates, and craft the associated announcements to customers.
- Actively listen for other product updates being made with a radar for identifying changes you need to make to articles.
- Develop style guide for articles and ensure that articles meet these guidelines.
- Work with front end developer to keep the layout and functionality of the knowledge base current, functional and effectively surfacing content in the way customers need it.
- Collect and organize new product feature/enhancement requests
- Work with product manager and engineering leads to document prioritization of projects in the product roadmap
- Work with product manager and engineering leads to document requirements for new features
- Participate in QA testing to ensure completed feature matches established requirements before release
- Document results of and participate in beta testing when applicable
- Provide informational material about product updates for other teams (marketing, training, etc.)
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Solutions-oriented and able to make independent decisions.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Generous PTO policy- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Plan
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Dedicated time to learn
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start up.
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to see what you might add to our team. Complete the form below and we will be in touch!