Founded 8 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics is a subscription software service with over 100,000 users in 90 different countries. As early creators in the SaaS/UCaaS space, our technology provides marketing attribution for businesses to track which ad campaigns drive phone calls, texts, form fills, and conversions. We are also the only company to offer call tracking combined with robust contact center tools all in one platform. This powerful combination enables organizations around the world to improve the ROI on their ad campaigns, drive more conversions, increase efficiencies, and automate their operations.
We are a fun, fast-growing team of 47 people based in Severna Park, MD (conveniently located near Annapolis and Baltimore). Our company has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies and ranked as a finalist in Baltimore Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Are you looking for a position where you can showcase your drive and desire to grow, while working with your team members to constantly improve our products and achieve a better customer experience? If so, we want to talk to you!
You can learn more about our platform & team here:
Must Have Skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in software development/engineering
- Well versed in development of web services (REST and APIs)
- Ability to collaborate with teammates and end users in order to understand pain-points and effectively communicate solutions
- A willingness to learn, and learn quickly
- A passion for software quality and curiosity
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have Skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Math, or other interesting analytic discipline
- Prior large-scale web-app experience
- Github/Bitbucket/Gitlab portfolio
- Loves to hack
- Experience integrating with CRM’s such as Salesforce
Our Data Stack
- Ruby on Rails
What you get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Eligible for quarterly bonuses with potential to earn up to 15% of salary
- Generous PTO policy and flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage for employees; generous coverage for vision plans and dependents on medical and dental
- Additional benefits include Employer-paid short and long-term disability, parental leave, etc.
- 401K Plan with per-pay employer matching
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start up
- Open to remote options but there will be a minimum requirement to be in the office each week
Our team is currently working remotely due to COVID-19. As a result, we are conducting interviews via Zoom. We are closely monitoring CDC and State Guidance to determine the ability for our team members to safely return to the office. During interviews, Human Resources will share our most up-to-date return to work plan with candidates, with the understanding that this plan can change at any time, dependent upon followed guidance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action