This position is located in our Severna Park, MD headquarters
CallTrackingMetrics is a fast growing technology company looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team.
Founded 6 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics provides a subscription software service to help businesses around the world manage their phone calls and advertising campaigns. We work with over 30,000 companies in 50 different countries.
We are a small, fun, fast growing team based in Severna Park, MD and we are looking for people who are excited to help us grow the business and continue to master their own skills.
As a Software Engineer, you will actively participate in new feature exploration and development, bug fixing, as well as internal projects to support our revenue teams.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in software engineering including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Five (5) years of experience using Ruby on Rails or Python.
- Proficient in SQL
- Well versed in development of web services (REST)
Bonus points for:
- Linux administration experience
- Experience with Algorithm Development and/or Analytics Development, Graph Construction, Query, and Presentation
- Experience with Visualforce or Apex development and/or Force.com platform. Why? Our internal teams use Salesforce and we regularly need to make updates to the configuration. We also offer a robust integration between CallTrackingMetrics and Salesforce to our customers.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus
- Generous PTO policy
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Plan
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Dedicated time to learn
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start up.
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to see what you might add to our team. Complete the form below and we will be in touch!