Founded 8 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics is a subscription software service with over 100,000 users in 90 different countries. As early creators in the SaaS/UCaaS space, our technology provides marketing attribution for businesses to track which ad campaigns drive phone calls, texts, form fills, and conversions. We are also the only company to offer call tracking combined with robust contact center tools all in one platform. This powerful combination enables organizations around the world to improve the ROI on their ad campaigns, drive more conversions, increase efficiencies, and automate their operations.
We are a fun, fast-growing team based in Severna Park, MD (conveniently located near Annapolis and Baltimore). Our company has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies and ranked as a finalist in Baltimore Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby Engineer to work closely with the VP of Engineering and CEO in the design, development, testing and deployment of CTM’s technical solutions. As a Senior Ruby Engineer, you should be a master in Ruby on Rails, Nginix, and know Redis like a Swiss Army Knife. You should also bring a passion for cutting-edge technologies and dream about shaping the future of the platform. A deep interest or knowledge of AI (including knowledge of BERT, etc.), whether it be on-the job experience, or a self-driven passion, is a plus.
Must Have Skills
- 5+ years experience in software development/engineering
- A willingness to learn, and learn quickly
- A passion for software quality and curiosity
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery in Ruby on Rails
- Comfortable manipulating complex databases in either MYSQL or PostgresQL
- Well versed in development of web services (REST and APIs)
Nice to Have Skills & Requirements:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Math, or other interesting analytic discipline
- Prior large-scale web-app experience
- Github/Bitbucket/Gitlab portfolio
- A strong passion for hacking on things
Our Data Stack:
- Ruby on Rails
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
You Can Learn More About Our Platform & Team Here:
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly bonuses with potential to earn 15% of salary
- Generous PTO policy and flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage for employees; generous coverage for dependents, and vision benefits are available at a minimal cost
- Short-Term Disability is 100% employer paid, and Long-Term Disability is also offered
- 401K Plan with per-pay matching
- We also provide company-paid basic life insurance, with a voluntary buy-up option, as well as access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and will preparation–all free of cost to our team members and their families.
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently operating fully remote with a planned phased return to the office. Once we are back to our regular office schedule, our ideal candidate would be able to work from our Severna Park, MD office up to 3 days a week, with two company-scheduled remote days per week.
- If you are selected for this role, you are required to work at our fully sanitized corporate office for your first two days to complete new hire paperwork, first day orientation, and review your onboarding plan with your manager. You will then transition to the remote work schedule that the remainder of our team is currently working. We will communicate throughout the interview process what part of our phased return to the office plan we are in.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action