CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, call routing, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
Who are we hiring (and what will they do)?
We are looking for a Technology Advisor. As a Technology Advisor, you will be a part of the Customer Success team, providing technical advisory services to our customers and team members, ultimately strengthening the overall customer experience. You will not only address our existing customers’ technical needs, but also help customers realize their full potential through continued adoption and productive use of CTM’s software. The Technology Advisor will also help customers proactively address risks, minimize downtime, and streamline operations by providing solutions and suggesting add-on services. The person in this role should be extremely tech-savvy, and able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. As a successful Technology Advisor, you will:
- Serve as one of CTM’s technical Subject Matter Experts providing high-level, expert advice and ongoing technical support to the Customer Success team and their portfolio of clients.
- Consult with existing clients directly to provide training and demos, as well as front-line, customer facing support to drive growth, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Address all product-related queries on time, making timely technical recommendations and objective decisions under difficult circumstances.
- Work with team members to help analyze clients’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements.
- Build strong client relationships and influence business leaders by demonstrating accountability and trust.
- Help support the Customer Success Team’s retention, renewal and cross-sell goals by providing the highest level of technical support.
- Retrain customers to use products effectively, when necessary.
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
- Assist clients managed within the Customer Success Department to drive adoption and ensure customers continuously see the value in their partnership with CallTrackingMetrics.
- Work closely with our Product and Professional Services teams to manage customer issues and escalations.
- Help Customer Success team iIdentify and manage at risk customers, effectively helping reduce churn.
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years proven experience helping a team manage a portfolio of technical business accounts as a Subject Matter Expert
- 3 – 5 years experience working with customers at the Director, VP, or Executive level
- Proven experience as a Technical Account Manager, or a solid technical background with hands-on technical support experience in SaaS is preferred
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- The ability to quickly build rapport with others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Strong cross-functional contributor with the ability to work effectively with department
- Customer-oriented with the ability to empathize with our core customer base
- Must demonstrate a high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines
- The ideal candidate will be confident to work independently, but also a strong team player that is willing to help team members, including those outside their immediate team
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization effectively
- Experience working with Salesforce, Google, Hubspot, and other integrations
- Previous work or understanding of APIs, Webhooks, etc.
What do you get in return?
- Not to brag, but we are an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action