CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
Who are we hiring (and what will they do)?
We are looking for a Technical Support – Tier 1 Technician to join our team. As a successful Technical Support – Tier 1 Technician, you will:
- Answer inbound customer phone calls, chats and emails regarding customer’s questions on product use, how to set up CTM’s software, and triaging Tier 1 issues.
- Meet expected volume thresholds for calls, chats and tickets.
- Follow up with missed calls and voicemails to ensure no calls go unanswered.
- Keep track of tickets in ZenDesk to minimize unresolved cases.
- Own the resolution of issues–relying on support and input from team members, when necessary, to ensure we are delivering the best solution possible.
- Listen to customer feedback, and advocate for their needs to the organization.
- Identify and escalate complicated issues to Tier 2 and developers, when necessary.
- Assist with QA testing of new features, designs and processes prior to deployment, reporting any bugs to the engineering team.
- Master the ins and outs of how to use the CallTrackingMetrics system.
- Add input on new feature development–serving as the voice of the customer, ensuring solutions meet customers needs and reduce inbound inquiries.
- Stay up to date on new features, and preparie to discuss them with customers.
- Help update how-to documentation and tutorials on the website to address common questions.
- Add knowledge base issues to the tracker as you use articles in your support conversations, as well as identifying deficiencies in those articles.
- Participate in blog writing rotation, as requested by the marketing department
- Stay current on competitive insight–watching for changes in the industry, recognizing how CTM is different, and having the ability to explain those differences to vendors.
- Provide feedback to management about how we can improve our product to stay competitive.
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- An Associates Degree in a technology field or equivalent experience.
- Experience working on a help desk or in a call center supporting SaaS/UCaaS platforms.
- Experience working with an online ticketing system.
- An understanding of how computer networks and computer equipment work together.
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change.
- Not afraid of deadlines and able to perform well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently, but also be a strong team player across the organization.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with anyone.
What do you get in return?
- Not to brag, but we are an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- Flexible work schedule and flexible work locations with the ability to work full-time remote
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action