Are you looking for a position where you can showcase your drive and desire to grow, while working with your team members to constantly improve our products and achieve a better customer experience? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Technical Support – Tier 1 Technician to join our team. As a successful Technical Support – Tier 1 Technician you will be responsible for handling inbound customer calls, chats and emails to address questions regarding CTM’s product and software set-up, as well as troubleshooting all tier 1 technical issues.
As a successful Technical Support – Tier 1 Technician, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound customer phone calls, chats and emails regarding customer’s questions on product use, how to set up CTM’s software, and triaging Tier 1 issues.
- Meeting expected volume thresholds for calls, chats and tickets.
- Following up with missed calls and voicemails to ensure no calls go unanswered.
- Keeping track of tickets in ZenDesk to minimize unresolved cases.
- Owning the resolution of issues–relying on support and input from team members, when necessary, to ensure we are delivering the best solution possible.
- Listening to customer feedback, and advocating for their needs to the organization.
- Identifying and escalating complicated issues to Tier 2 and developers, when necessary.
- Assisting with QA testing of new features, designs and processes prior to deployment, reporting any bugs to the engineering team .
Other duties include:
- Mastering the ins and outs of how to use the CallTrackingMetrics system.
- Adding input on new feature development–serving as the voice of the customer, ensuring solutions meet customers needs and reduce inbound inquiries.
- Staying up to date on new features, and preparing to discuss them with customers.
- Helping update how-to documentation and tutorials on the website to address common questions.
- Adding knowledge base issues to the tracker as you use articles in your support conversations, as well as identifying deficiencies in those articles.
- Participating in blog writing rotation, as requested by the marketing department
- Staying current on competitive insight–watching for changes in the industry, recognizing how CTM is different, and having the ability to explain those differences to vendors.
- Providing feedback to management about how we can improve our product to stay competitive.
- An Associates Degree in a technology field or equivalent experience.
- Experience working on a help desk or in a call center supporting SaaS/UCaaS platforms.
- Experience working with an online ticketing system.
- An understanding of how computer networks and computer equipment work together.
- Must demonstrate a high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- The ideal candidate will be confident to work independently, but also a strong team player that is willing to help team members, including those outside their immediate team.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization effectively.
What you get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Eligible for quarterly bonuses with potential to earn up to 15% of salary
- Generous PTO policy and flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage for employees; generous coverage for vision plans and dependents on medical and dental
- Additional benefits include Employer-paid short and long-term disability, parental leave, etc.
- 401K Plan with per-pay employer matching
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start-up
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action