By clicking accept, you further represent and warrant that you are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations governing the making and sending of calls and text messages. Your certification here is in addition to any provision of or representation made in CallTrackingMetric’s (“CTM”) Terms of Service. The Terms of Service are available here: http://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/tos/.
Relevant laws and regulations include, but are not limited to, the Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act (“TCFAPA”), as amended; the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”); the Federal Trade Commission’s Telemarketing Sales Rule and Do-Not-Call registry; and any other regulations promulgated by the Federal Trade Commission or Federal Communications Commission pursuant to the TCFAPA or TCPA. You are responsible for reviewing these rules (and any others that apply) and complying with them in your use of CTM’s software. Among other things, these rules may:
- Require you to obtain the prior express consent for autodialed or prerecorded calls or texts sent or made from the called party;
- Require documentation or other support of such consent (which may be required in writing for certain types of calls);
- Prohibit altering the caller ID information transmitted with a call or text with the intent to defraud, cause harm, or wrongfully obtain anything of value;
- Require you to include an automated interactive opt-out mechanism available at the outset of the message for prerecorded messages;
- Prohibit making certain types of calls before the 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m. at the called party’s location; and
- Prohibit calling a number on the national do-not-call registry.
By clicking accept, you acknowledge that you, and not CTM, are responsible for making or initiating any call made or text sent using CTM’s software. Because CTM does not participate in the call making process, it cannot advise or assist you regarding the application of or compliance with any of the above mentioned obligations. If you have any questions about the applicability of a law or regulation to calls you plan to place using the CTM software, contact your legal counsel.