Exporting the Call Log
Home › Support Hub › Calls › Logs › Export Calls › Exporting the Call Log
Last Updated: 04/02/2019
Call log data can be exported via email (as .csv or .xls) or via FTP. Exports can be filtered by date range, tracking number, tracking source, duration, and more, and you can also select which fields are included in the exported file.
- From the call log page, click the export button in the black toolbar at the top of the page. Or, from any page in the application, navigate to Calls → Export Calls.
- If you wish to export all calls from this account to the email address you’re logged into, with no filters or date ranges applied, simply scroll to the bottom and click Run Export Now.
- Select your export method from the drop-down and confirm any required information (your email address for email delivery, or server details for FTP).
- If you wish to refine your export by a particular search term, enter your search term in the Search field.
- Use the Filters section to apply your desired filters such as date range, tracking numbers, tags, call duration, and more. If you have any saved filters, you can apply them on this page.
If you have access to multiple subaccounts within an agency, click the toggle labeled “Export for all subaccounts” to export call data for all of them at once.
- In the Formatting section, select your desired phone number and timestamp format.
- The default file type for export is CSV. Use the Export format drop-down to change this as needed.
- The Fields section displays which fields will be included in your export. By default, all fields are included (shown in the list on the right in this section). Click on field names to remove or include them as needed.
- If you wish to use these settings the next time you export call data, check the box labeled Remember export options.
- Click Run Export Now. If you are exporting a large amount of data, please allow a few minutes for the report to be generated and sent to you.
Was this resource helpful?