Deleting Call Recordings
Home › Support Hub › Calls › Logs › Deleting Call Recordings
Call recordings can be deleted from your account individually or in larger batches based on date range.
Once call recordings have been deleted, they are deleted forever. Deleted call recordings can never be recovered. If you need to review the audio again at a later date or keep it for your records, you may wish to download the call audio first before deleting it from your CallTrackingMetrics account.
Delete a Single Recording
- Navigate to Calls → Call Log and locate the call with the recording you wish to delete.
- Click the Edit button on the left side of the call.
- In the call detail panel that opens, select the Voice Analysis tab.
- Click the Delete button and select your preferred file type. You will be linked to the audio file in your web browser.
- Enter your CallTrackingMetrics password to confirm you are an administrator on this account.
- Check the box indicating you understand deleted audio files can never be recovered.
- Click Delete Audio.
Deleting Recordings in Bulk
Bulk deletion of call recordings can only be done by date range. Only account administrators have access to bulk deletion. If you are deleting a large number of recordings, the process may take a while. Please allow up to 24 hours when bulk deleting call audio.
- Navigate to Settings → Account Settings.
- Click or scroll to the Delete Recordings section of the page and click Delete Past Recordings.
- Select the date range for call recordings that you wish to delete.
- Check the box labeled “Also remove transcriptions” if you wish to have transcriptions removed along with the recordings.
- Enter your password and check the box indicating you understand call recordings cannot be recovered once deleted.
- Click Delete Recordings.