After Hours Message for Callers
If you would like to play a different message to your callers when they call your office after your business closes, you would go through the following steps.
- Create a schedule for after hours.
- Create a voice menu.
- Name the voice menu to something you will understand like “After hours voice menu”
- Change input handling to the following 1 – maximum keypress 1 seconds to wait for caller input 0 times to re-prompt the caller before giving up.
- Set After Hours schedule.
- Set what to do after hours (hours that the voice menu is not running)
- Set keypress to be default menu item
- Set your action
- Set your tracking numbers.
If you would like to play a message to callers that asks them to leave messages in your CallTrackingMetrics system, then refer to this article on setting up voicemail.