Our integration with Drift, an AI-driven chat tool, allows your agents to engage with customers on your site in real-time using Drift, yet manage those conversations within one unified Activity Log in CallTrackingMetrics. We offer the service with Drift Playbooks and without.
In order to connect your Drift account to CTM so that you can route Drift chats into a CTM chat flow, a Question/Response scenario will need to be set up within Drift in order to properly route the chats to CTM. Once complete, your chats will automatically populate within the CTM Activity Log for your agents to manage alongside other customer interactions.
- To set up Drift go to Settings → Integration → Drift
- Next go to Chat Flow to connect to an existing Chat Widget to handle chat routing.
- Select → Chat Flow → Save
Note: you must have a chat license and the chat widget needs to be set up before selecting the widget in the chat flow.
Drift Responses manually route a drift chat to here if a user clicks on a specific response to a question
- If your Drift account has a question/response action in the setup flow, please indicate which action below you would like to initiate routing to CallTrackingMetrics. Click Save Response
- Next assign your Drift agent to a CallTrackingMetrics agent
Please ensure email notifications are disabled. You can do this by going to https://app.drift.com/conversations#notificationSettings and uncheck the box for each agent using drift