Google Lead Form Extensions
The CallTrackingMetrics (CTM) Google Lead Form Extension integration is a seamless way to bring your lead forms into CTM alongside your other activities (Calls, Chats, & Texts). Through the integration CTM also has the ability to capture attribution data, such as the GCLID (where present). CTM can then send that form and attribution data automatically to a CRM with the use of triggers. In addition, triggers can also be used to automatically score or apply a tag to form.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account
- Click Ads & extensions in the page menu, and then click Extensions.
- Click Lead form on the Extensions page
- Under Webhook API integration (optional), add your webhook URL and webhook key from the CTM integration page.
- To find your CTM Webhook URL and Webhook key go to: –> Settings –> Google Ads –> Google Ad Lead Form Extension –> and copy the webhook information and API key into the Google Ads Leads form page.
- Click Send test data and verify a FormReactor appears in your Form Log.
- Click Save when you are done editing your lead form extension.