Linking to Google Ads Direct Connect
This integration is available for users on Growth and Connect plans, as well as the legacy Agency, Advanced, and Enterprise plans.
- Navigate to Settings → Integrations → Google Ads Direct Connect.
- Link your accounts and select your Google Ads Manager Account.
- CTM will automatically link your CallTrackingMetrics sub-accounts to Google Ads accounts based on account names.
- Review any remaining accounts that have not been linked. You can use the drop-down menu in the CallTrackingMetrics Account column to manually select which sub-account to link to each Ads account.
- Click Update Account Mappings to save linked accounts.
- By default, Attribution is enabled for each linked account. This setting enables CTM to pull attribution data from Google Ads. To pull attribution data from Google Analytics instead, uncheck this box for each applicable account.
- The integration automatically creates two conversion actions to map data to:
- Online call tracking (online)
- Call only call tracking (offline)
- Click Create a Trigger to enable and automate when CTM should send activity data into Google Ads as conversions. Make sure when setting up the trigger that you have the trigger run at the END of the call.
- Customize the trigger to include the tracking sources and conversion requirements for the activity to be sent as a conversion. Example: Calls over 120 seconds.
- Save your work!