Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Shopify
Home › Support Hub › Integrations › Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Shopify
The CallTrackingMetrics integration with Shopify allows you to see customers’ order information in your account call log, including detailed transaction fields from Shopify and a customer summary view that includes order history and a link to the customer’s page in your Shopify account.
Connecting to Shopify
You will need your Shopify store URL and the CTM tracking code for your account.
- Navigate to Settings → Integrations → Shopify.
- Click the Shopify App Store link to go to the CTM app in Shopify.
- Click Add app and enter the URL for your Shopify store, then click to confirm.
- You will be prompted to grant permission for CTM to link to your Shopify store. Click Install app to confirm.
- On the following screen, click Connect to confirm you would like to link your Shopify and CallTrackingMetrics accounts.
- You will need to add your CTM tracking code to your Shopify store. The tracking code for your account can be found under Numbers → Tracking Code and should be entered in the Theme section of your Shopify site.
- On the Shopify settings page in your CTM account, two webhooks will become available. In order to use the data provided by these webhooks in your CTM account, you will need to click to enable them.
- The Order Create Webhook allows Shopify to send data to CTM when an order is created.
- The Order Fulfillment Webhook allows Shopify to send data to CTM when an order is fulfilled.
- Click Save Settings.
- Use the “Verify” buttons for the webhooks you have enabled to ensure they are working correctly.