Resizing the Softphone in Salesforce Lightning
This article covers detailed information regarding the Salesforce integration. We recommend you start by following the instructions in this article before proceeding.
Salesforce Lightning users have the ability to change the size of the Softphone by completing a few simple steps:
1) In Salesforce, go to Setup
2) In the Quick Find box, type “App Manager” and click App Manager
3) In the list, find the App in which you wish to resize the Softphone. Click the carrot (all the way to the right of the App Name) and click Edit
4) In the left hand navigation, click Utility Items
5) Click the tab for Softphone (labels can vary as they are customizable)
6) Edit the panel width and height in pixels. The width can range from 1 to 1920, the default is 340 and height can range from 1 to 2560, the default is 480.