Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Unbounce
Unbounce allows you to create landing pages for your products without any knowledge of software development. You can also create forms that your customers can fill out, and those form submissions can be sent to your CallTrackingMetrics call log automatically with this easy integration. CallTrackingMetrics FormReactor seamlessly integrates with all Unbounce forms, making it incredibly easy to manage all inbound leads from within one system.
- Enable the Unbounce Integration → Toggle on
- In Unbounce select the landing page then navigate Integrations –>click the WebHook: POST to URL button.
3. In the URL for POST field, enter the following value:
4. Session tracking, to associate your unbounce form to a session. Add a hidden field named visitor_sid
- Copy the URL.
- Login to Unbounce.
- Select the landing page you’d like to enable the FormReactor.
- Navigate to the basic form integrations section and select webhooks.
- Paste the code from the unbounce form reactor integration page.
7. Select Save.
9. Fill out a test form and view the entry in the log.
10. By default the form will be set to log calls only and the source of the form will be the Unbounce landing pages name.
11. When a new FormReactor has been detected you’ll receive a notification.
12. Clicking the notification will prompt you to configure the FormReactors routing and settings.