Integrating with Other Software Using Zapier
Zapier is an automation tool that is used to share information between web applications using “zaps.” Zapier connects with a variety of web apps—including Facebook, Hubspot, and Google—and can perform different functions using triggers and actions. Some Zapier features require a premium Zapier account.
- View the current list of apps that integrate with Zapier here.
- View Zapier’s help documentation and instructions for creating zaps here.
Below are some links to helpful examples for ways you can use Zapier with your CTM account:
- Using Zapier to integrate with Zoho
- Using Zapier to integrate with SugarCRM
- Integrating other web applications into FormReactors using Zapier