CallTrackingMetrics (CTM) now integrates directly with Zoom! This is a great way to see all of your activities in one place. With this integration, Zoom calls will show up as a Video activity in the Activity log just like Calls, Chat, Texts, and Forms.
Note: A Zoom Administrator Account is required
Getting connected is easy.
- In your CTM account, go to Settings > Integrations > Zoom
- Next, select the Settings button on the Zoom card
- From there, choose Connect to Zoom
- Finally, click Authorize
After connection has been established choose the following configuration options:
Assign a new or existing tracking number for each Zoom activity. This is the phone number that will be attributed to each activity, in the call log and reporting.
If there are employees within your organization that should not have the meeting title shown in the call log, add them to the Agent Exclusion list. This can be done by typing their name in the field and then selecting from the list that appears.
Access to Recordings
If a Zoom activity is being recorded and you are the meeting host, select the Video icon to the left of the Contact column. Once selected you will be directed to the recording within your Zoom account. If the Zoom activity is not recorded when you select the Video icon, a message should appear that states “No recording found”.
Once connected, a list of users from Zoom will be displayed within CTM and the accounts should automatically map to one another. You also have the option to manually map the user accounts by selecting it from the drop-down list.
Through the integration, CTM will have access to the following:
- Webinars – CTM will log all webinar activity
- Meetings – CTM will log all meeting activity
- User Info – CTM will store user info for user mappings
- Recordings – CTM will be able to share recording links
- Account – CTM will store the Zoom account info
To uninstall your app in Zoom, visit https://marketplace.zoom.us/user/installed