Installing the Tracking Code on Wix Sites
Home › Support Hub › Integrations › Wix.com › Installing the Tracking Code on Wix Sites
If your website is built in Wix, you will need to generate custom code in order to properly display phone numbers on your website. With any kind of dynamic number insertion, you will need to have a target number configured in your account. Follow the directions here to configure a target number before beginning with the Wix setup.
Running the CTM script on a Wix site requires a connected domain (not available on free plans).
- Navigate to Settings → Integrations → Wix.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a target number from your account. This will generate the custom scripts needed to display the target number on your Wix site in a way that it can be dynamically replaced with a tracking number. Copy the custom code.
- Edit your Wix site by adding a drag-and-drop HTML Code element where you want the phone number to be displayed on your site.
- Paste the custom code into the element and click to save.
- Repeat this for any additional target numbers you have on your Wix site.