Forwarding Calls to One or More Receiving Numbers
Home › Support Hub › Numbers › Number Management › Forwarding Calls to One or More Receiving Numbers
You can set your Tracking Numbers to ring to one or multiple Receiving Numbers in a variety of patterns. Here are some of the options to consider:
1) Receiving Number: go to Numbers > Receiving Numbers and click blue “Add a New Receiving Number” button to add the number if it does not already exist in this list.
After your Receiving Number has been added, you can now choose to route calls through particular tracking numbers to this Receiving number from the edit Tracking Number page.
2) Multiple Receiving Numbers: go to Numbers > Receiving Numbers and click blue “Add a New Receiving Number” button to add all of the numbers that you will want to receive calls.
After the numbers have been added, go to Numbers > Tracking Numbers and click on the Tracking Number (in the far left column) that you wish to update the routing for.
3) You will see a “Dial Routing” section toward the top of the page. Here you can add multiple Receiving Numbers that you want to route the calls to.
4) After adding all Receiving Numbers, you can decide how you want to ring to the different Receiving Numbers:
- sequentially: the first number, then the second number, then third, etc.
- simultaneous: all receiving numbers will ring and the first line to pick up (either person or voicemail etc.) will get the call
- round robin: calls will be load balanced across the receiving numbers
- least used: calls will be routed to the receiving number(s) that does not currently have a call connected right now
5) Lastly, you’ll want to click “Save & Edit”