Dynamic Call Scripts
CallTrackingMetrics now offers the option to create your own custom rules for when an inbound call script is presented to an agent. With the new feature you can set rules outside of tracking numbers to identify calls based on the content or activity of call conditions and dynamically present different scripts. To find more information regarding calls scripts go to: https://test-calltm.pantheonsite.io/support/numbers/number-management/2584412-call-scripts/
- To setup a dynamic call script go to Settings → Teams (Phone Settings) → New Phone → Settings Answering Calls → to Auto-load Panel (In desktop mode) for scripts or contacts
- Next choose → Workflow in the dropdown menu
- Note: When operating in the desk phone interface, it automatically open a specific panel related to the incoming caller. By default, this will open the contact panel unless a call script is configured on the inbound tracking number.
Then the rules menu will display – This is the Rules for call script or panel that is presented to an agent at the time the agent answers or connects to an activity e.g. answering a phone call.
- Click → Add Rule
- Next, set your condition(s)
- If all of the following rules match using: If = is within or not within = Outcome
Once select, perform the following action:
→ Contact Panel
→ Scoring Panel
→ Salesforce Panel
Next select a call script. Note: When a call script is selected it will automatically provide a script by tracking number or default to the contact to the contact panel
- Select → Save Changes or select Add Rule(s) → Save Changes when complete