Porting Multiple Numbers to CallTrackingMetrics
The steps to complete the Port Request for multiple numbers an LOE and proof of ownership will need to be signed within the calltrackingmetrics application . Please follow these steps and sign.
- Carrier: Carrier XYZ
- <Select> Port Multiple Numbers
- Make sure Upload CSV is bold before selecting Choose File
- Column Order: Number to Port, Receiving Number, Tracking Source, and Account Name
- Format: Tracking Number to Port and Receiving Number is +1XXXXXXXXXX
- <Select> Choose File (select CSV File)
- If a message “All Required Columns not Selected” comes up click the ‘X’ on the right side.
- Delete all other columns except the below.
- First Column: At the top of the Column select Tracking Number to Port in the drop down
- Second Column: Receiving Number
- Third Column: Existing Tracking Source
- Fourth Column: Existing Account
- Complete Customer Name and Billing Address sections.
- Check I Understand in the Agreement section
- <Select> Continue to Letter of Authorization
If you run into an issue please feel free to call me at 800-577-1872 option 3