Agents using the CallTrackingMetrics softphone can set Agent status to reflect their activity throughout the day. This is great for managers who need to track overall agent activity, or for team communication to see who’s available or unavailable at any given time.
The system will automatically update to these default agent statuses:
Offline: agent logs out or closes the softphone
Online: agent has the softphone open and in “accepting calls” mode
Inbound Call: agent is on a live inbound call
Outbound Call: agent is on a live outbound call
Creating Agent Statuses
1) Navigate to Settings > Account Settings.
2) Click or scroll down to Agent Settings.
3) In the Agent Statuses field, enter new status one at a time. You may have up to eight custom Agent statuses in your account.
4) Click Save Changes.
Just type in the custom status you would like to report
Setting Your Status
Once custom statuses have been configured in your account, agents will be able to set their status from the softphone window.
1) Launch the softphone by clicking the phone icon or the Phone button in your call log.
2) Click the set your status drop-down and choose from the list of available statuses.
3) You can remove your custom status by clicking the x in the status field, clicking Accept Calls, or by closing the softphone.
Tracking Agent Statuses
To get an overview of agent statuses and activity throughout the day, check the agent activity section in your real-time agents report.