Home › Support Hub › Settings › Billing Settings › Backup Payment
CTM accounts are set up to recharge the available balance using the primary credit card on file when the balance falls below a threshold you specify. If there is an issue with the card on file and it is declined, you will need to enter a new card to replenish your available balance.
If your balance ever does fall below $0, your phone calls will not be able to process and any numbers that come up for renewal will be released. In order to prevent this from happening, we always recommend having a backup credit card on file in case the primary ever has an issue.
- You can add a backup credit card by going to Settings > Billing Settings
- Scroll down to the Payment Methods section
- Click the blue “New Payment Method” button and add your secondary card
- Once the card is in the list, click on the pencil next to the Card Name
- This takes you to a new page to update your credit card expiration date and the CCV in the Actions section you can click the Set as Backup checkbox
- Once you check the box you will be taken back to the main Billing Settings page and should see a check box next to that card.