Using Message Responses for Text Messages
Message Responses are a great way to provide agents with pre-written responses for text messages. This feature helps reduce the amount of time it takes an agent to answer a text message.
Setting up a Message Response
- Go to the profile of the person who will be using the response(s)
- In the left menu, click Message Responses, this will take you to the correct section
- Then, select Add Message Response
- You may add a shortcut name, this is optional
- In the next box, type your message
- Then, click Save Changes
*Repeat steps 3 through 6 until you have created the desired amount of responses.
Using Message Responses
- In the message field there are several icons, click on the + sign
- Next, a box will appear with each pre-written response to choose from
- Select your message
- To send the message, click the arrow in the far right corner of the text field
Note: Message Responses can be used to respond to an existing message or when creating a new text message.