CTM is Hitting the Road this Spring
One of the ways we like to stay current on martech trends and connect with customers and prospects is to attend top technology conferences. It provides an opportunity to learn from world-class speakers, and to network with industry influencers. So, we are taking to the open road and friendly skies over the next few months to attend some of the industry’s top events and conferences in 2017.
Below is a list of upcoming events where you will find members of the CTM team:
- Leadscon Las Vegas, March 20 – 22: Come visit us at booth 416. The conference offers plenty of opportunities to gain new insights into performance marketing, find new partners/solutions in the exhibit hall or build your network. Attendees range from executive to manager and are highly focused on performance marketing to boost their lead counts and bottom line, increasing their conversions and sales.
- Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference Las Vegas, March 27 – 29: Visit us at booth 101 and attend our Learning Lab session on March 29 at 11:00am. Join over 1,500 legal marketing professionals for 2 days of breakthroughs and innovations impacting the industry.
- Salesforce World Tour Washington, D.C., April 4: Come see our team in the Customer Success Expo between 8 – 5 on April 4 at the Ronald Reagan Building. This event is free and open to the public and offers the very best of Dreamforce speakers, sessions, keynotes, and more.
- Marketing Nation Summit San Francisco, April 23-26: Come see the CTM team at one of the fastest-growing marketing events of the year, bringing together the best and brightest in digital transformation of marketing, advertising, IT, services, and beyond. Our friends at Bizible are a platinum-level sponsor this year, so be sure to stop by their booth and say hello!
- NAATP Annual Conference Austin, May 21 – 23: Visit CTM at booth P4 at this year’s National Addiction Leadership Conference, the leading educational and networking event within the addiction treatment field. Attend our presentation to learn how call management and automation improves patient experience and admission processes.
Attending one of these conferences? Come by and say hello, or reach out to the sales team in advance to schedule a meeting or product demo.