Sync call leads coming through your tracking numbers to HubSpot
is a powerful, easy-to-use, integrated set of applications businesses can use to attract, engage, and delight their customers by delivering inbound experiences that are relevant, helpful, and personalized.
The CallTrackingMetrics integration with HubSpot
allows you to create a new contact in HubSpot for each unique caller in your CallTrackingMetrics account, including all the valuable session information associated with the call, text, or form. With this data, you can holistically view your leads and manage call conversions in HubSpot.
- Map your CTM users to users in Hubspot
- Create triggers to create or update objects in Hubspot based on custom field mappings
- Fire triggers in CTM based on whether a record is found in Hubspot
- Automatically associate a Contact with a Company or a Deal in Hubspot
How does the HubSpot call tracking integration work?
Choose the data you want to automatically sync over, with custom field mapping
Once you have connected your CallTrackingMetrics account to your HubSpot account, you can control various settings to inform Hubspot on exactly what data you want to sync over, and which field(s) to map to. You can set parameters for the types of calls, forms, or texts you want to sync such as:
- Syncing calls based on duration
- Syncing new callers only
- Sync at the start of a call
- Only sync when visitor data is available for the call
Once calls start coming in, you will see them show up as leads in HubSpot. The phone number, caller ID info, audio file, and tracking source (Google paid, referral, etc.) will all show in the HubSpot contact record, with the recorded call and any notes entered. Then use custom triggers to specify when those mapped fields should be updated.
The HubSpot integration is available through both our Marketing Plan
and our Contact Center Plan