Manage calls and view critical call details right inside Salesforce
Leverage Open CTI and call syncing to optimize your lead center and revenue operations
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a leading cloud-based software provider that helps businesses find potential customers, close deals, and provide services.
How does the Salesforce + CTM integration benefit my business?
CallTrackingMetrics’ Salesforce integration allows businesses to incorporate call tracking into their day-to-day sales and customer service processes. Sales and service agents don’t have to leave Salesforce to manage their calls and see the rich detail CallTrackingMetrics provides about each caller and each advertising campaign.
CallTrackingMetrics can integrate directly with your Salesforce account so that calls coming through your tracking numbers appear automatically as leads or activities. This is a powerful way to ensure that all of your advertising performance data feeds right into your CRM tool so that your team can see everything they need in one place. Your entire staff will immediately know the source of every call within Salesforce.
How does the Salesforce + CTM integration work?
With CallTrackingMetrics’ Open CTI integration into Salesforce, you can run your call center completely from within Salesforce. Agents can receive and place calls using CTM’s softphone in Salesforce. Along with that, they get all the advanced phone options like transfer, conference, scripts, and contact management that is incorporated into the phone.
You will find many different configuration options within the integration which allow you to fine-tune how the call information comes into Salesforce so you can ensure data integrity and consistency with your custom Salesforce environment.
Sending calls into Salesforce
You have a number of configuration options for how calls sync into Salesforce:
- Each time a call comes in, we will look in Salesforce to see if the person exists based on their phone number. If the person does not exist, we can add them as a new lead. If the person does exist as a lead or contact already, we will add the call as an activity under that contact or lead.
- Choose to have the call sent into Salesforce at the beginning or the end of the call.
- Choose to only send the call into Salesforce if we have caller ID for the caller’s phone number (thus preventing restricted callers from being added into Salesforce under the same contact).
- Choose whether you would like us to associate campaigns with the call records we create.
- Restrict sending calls into Salesforce based on tracking source, tracking number, receiving number, and menu keypress.
- Choose to include mapping for custom objects, define lead and activity parameters, or sync at the account level.