Global Automation, Live Transcriptions, and SMS Routing | CTM’s Latest & Greatest Q3 2022
CTM’s Latest & Greatest Q3 2022 Release Notes
Over the past few months our product and engineering teams have been busy preparing updates for you including: Global Automation, Text Message Routing, Preview Tasks for the Smart Dialer, and a refresh to our Google Ads UI. We have also added 5 free chat user licenses to the Connect plan!
Watch CTM’s Latest & Greatest with James Wicks Now
With our new Global Automation features available on our Connect Plan, customers can simplify process automation over multiple accounts using one set of rules. These can be applied using Triggers, Keyword Spotting, Webhooks, or Lambda functions.
This is a great tool if you have multiple sub-accounts that will need the same set of rules or workflows applied. Time is saved not only in creating these workflows but also when you need to make updates, as you no longer need to duplicate them in multiple sub-accounts.
Text Message Routing
With our new SMS routing capability, agents can respond to incoming messages immediately without the need to search the text log. Agents are notified real-time of incoming text messages directly within their softphone (just like a phone call or live chat). This provides a great experience for agents while also ensuring customer needs are met.
There are 3 simple steps to take advantage of the text routing feature:
- First, make sure you have a tracking number that’s eligible to receive text messages
- Next, identify or set up a queue with the assigned agents who will be receiving the text messages.
- Lastly, make sure a user license is assigned for each agent in the queue.
Preview Task for the Smart Dialer
Next up, we are excited to announce a new mode within the CTM Smart Dialer: the ability to create a Preview Task.
Using the Smart Dialer, this Task is presented to the agent so they are prepared before connecting to the phone call. The Task can either display standard fields, or you can create a customized Agent Script.
This feature is a great way for agents to stay organized while also staying productive. This service is available on Connect plans only.
Learn more about the Smart Dialer
Google Ads UI refresh
Connecting a new Google Ads account has been streamlined with a slide-out screen that allows users to sync a Google Ads account with a CTM account. From here you can select an existing conversion action to map to OR you can create a new conversion action.
The new Lead and Sale rules allow agency admins to add or sync one or more Google Ads accounts to CTM without the need to configure individual triggers in each sub-account.
These conversions and the conversion values can be divided and sent into both Google Ads and Microsoft Ads. This is an exciting addition with the ability to send conversions into multiple ad platforms with new attribution models!
Learn more about Google Ads Direct Connect
Live transcriptions transform the audio of calls into organized scripts. This provides a powerful understanding of the dialog of the call. Transcriptions can be a great tool for reviewing calls quickly, spot-checking performance and identifying trends utilizing keyword spotting.
With transcriptions enabled, you can use the following features:
- Speaker-aware text transcriptions will become available for transcribed calls in the call log, with text broken into sections based on who was speaking. Select sections of text in the transcription to jump to that part of the audio.
- Include transcriptions in notification emails to get a quick overview of a call or receive transcribed voicemails via email.
- Search the call log using words from transcriptions. If you remember a past conversation but can’t remember the name of the person you spoke to, try searching in the call log for something you talked about.
- Keyword Spotting lets you identify words to look for and take action when those words are found in your transcribed calls.
This feature is available on all CTM plans.
Learn more about Call Transcriptions
Five Chat Licenses Now Included on Connect Plan
Five free chat licenses are now available for our Connect Plan customers. These can be used for Text Routing or Live Chat. For live chat, you can utilize this powerful feature with your agents internally as well as for customer facing experiences.
SMS Text Message Routing can also be used with this offer, allowing your agents to respond to incoming text messages by easily notifying agents in real-time of incoming text messages with their Softphone.
Not on Connect? Continue to enhance your customer’s journey and take advantage of these user licenses by upgrading to the Connect plan.
Mobile App Updates
We continue to enhance the user experience of our mobile app. Recent updates to our CallTrackingMetrics Agent App will assist agents with notifications and other helpful features. These updates include:
- When agents open the app, they can now view notifications to review app updates.
- Activity menu item now displays additional information regarding who answers the call, chat, or webform. This will appear above the caller id information on each record and helps to provide a first glance preview of additional information for the agent to make informed decisions.
- When selected, the ‘Summary’ view type remains after it is applied even when navigating to other locations in the app and closing and reopening the app. Agents who have a preferred view of activity information can now save time with these persistent views.
- Incoming chat messages have a CTM notification pop up that allows available agents to ‘Ignore’ or ‘Accept’ along with a unique melody. These unique push notifications are real time reminders that help to capture agent attention and to assist with shorter response times.
- Agents can send and receive images from users as well as canned responses. This feature allows the interaction between agents and users to be more detailed and to possibly provide focused assistance as well as faster resolutions.